Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spam Alert!

This is for all bloggers! 

Today, while checking my quilting email, I found a message from one "Kathy Lagoli" saying that she never heard a response from me and wondered if I was still in business. Yeah, pretty good stuff, right? Well, I searched and searched through all my archived messages, emails, the works and found nothing from this person. 

So, to Google I go and found that this is a spam email! They might ask for your phone number, etc. so DO NOT respond! I was convinced I had lost my mind and didn't respond to someone! 

In other news, I am taking a hiatus from sewing (gasp!) and doing some serious house cleaning (bigger gasp!). I will return on Saturday to show off some stash and a new pattern I will be trying! It's very exciting and it's something very new for me! 

Have a lovely day and Happy Quilting!

Popular Posts