Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Lazy Angle Ruler - A review

Okay, so one of the things I got for my birthday was the Lazy Angle Ruler, with the gift certificate hubby got me.

I had been scoping out this ruler for a few weeks. I wasn't sure how to use it, or weather it was too advanced for me. Well, upon further inspection I decided to get the ruler. 

I also borrowed this book from one of the shop owners.
Lazy and Lovin' It

If you plan on getting the ruler, the book is a must-have. It shows you how to use it, different blocks and how to assemble them, and it's just a great addition to your library!



So, the ruler is relatively easy to use. I say that only because I had the book to constantly refer back to!

I'm a newbie. I've been quilting for 6 months, and once I read the directions on cutting and assembly, the block went together like a summer breeze :).


All that being said, I love the ruler, I love the book, and I'm purchasing my own copy of Lazy and Lovin' it :). I hope you found this review helpful. Don't forget, if you have any questions regarding any of my reviews, tutorials, or if you're a newbie like me and need some tips and tricks I've learned along the way, just shoot me an email ;). 

Popular Posts