Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! 

I'm so thankful to all my family, friends, readers, and followers who have supported me, laughed with me, cried with me, and shared in my joy with my sewing and quilting journey!

I wouldn't have come this far without everyone, including myself, pushing me to do my absolute best, and to go outside my comfort zone and to try new things!

When I made my first quilt, I thought 'Oh my goodness what have I done?!' (As in, this project was a huge mistake!)

I've learned so much since then, from fellow bloggers, quilt shop owners, and my own family, that it takes A LOT of bad quilting to be a decent quilter! 

I truly could not have come this far without my family, friends, readers, and followers. You all keep me on my toes, and make me want to keep writing, even if I'm a little off my rocker! :o)

Happy Easter to all, and have a safe and joyous weekend!
Oh, and as always, Happy Quilting!

Popular Posts