Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Finally, a quilt for us

I are in the very early stages of assembling a quilt for my hubby and I. 

This will be the first quilt that will live with us. I am very excited! I am using the Whimsy by Fig Tree Quilts Fat Quarter Bundle. I posted about this bundle awhile ago, and I finally worked up the courage to cut into it. 

I will be using a disappearing nine-patch pattern, and a tutorial of this easy-peasy pattern will go up later this week. 

In the meantime, these fat quarters will be cut up into charm squares...lots...and lots of charm squares! 

So what's everyone having for dinner? I think chicken and potatoes sounds lovely :).

Happy Quilting!

Popular Posts