Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Friday, May 6, 2011

www.quilterblogs.com

I hope everyone had a fantastic Friday! My friend Lauren, who is getting married in a month, came over and we addressed her wedding invitations and had some seriously awesome girl time. I always have fun with her! 

A couple months ago, I submitted my blog to this website. If accepted, my blog would be in their regular roll, and they would promote my blog from time to time. 

Today, I got an email saying they accepted my blog! 

This is very exciting :) :).

To the right, you will see a link that will lead you to this website. 

I highly recommend you hop on over and check it out.

Not only are they a hub for quilting blogs, but they also have a giveaway radar, quilt shop locator, and online quilt store locator. 

It's pretty cool :). 

And I'm pretty excited that they accepted my blog. 

It makes me feel like the internet is starting to notice my little corner of blogland :) :).


In other, non-quilty news, our realtor is showing the house on Monday! I'm kinda hoping that whoever it is will absolutely love it and buy it immediately :). I'm liking the idea of moving more and more.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I am hoping to get some sewing done tomorrow. I have way too many WIP's and need to get this nonsense under control :o).

Have a blessed weekend, and Happy Quilting!

Popular Posts