Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quilt-along block #6 - postponed

Hey, everyone! 

I am so sorry to spring this on everyone, but the Quilt-Along block #6 will have to be postponed until Friday, due to some unexpected complications that don't allow me to be near my machine.

I am so sorry! Better planning on my part and assembling the block and taking pictures sooner could have prevented this mess, but it just didn't work out that way. 

In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding any of the blocks we've done so far, just email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

I try to respond to all emails within 24 hours or less. 

I hope everyone understands that sometimes we just don't plan for the unexpected.

Much love!

Popular Posts