Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm in the middle of a muddle

Nothing quilty to show today :(. I've been workin' hard for my money, though! Hopefully I will have something to show you early in the work-week :).

However!

I need some suggestions, readers. 

I want (very much!) to participate in some kind of swap.

But, I've been looking all over the place, and anything I can find, they have rules that require you to participate in a swap prior to their swap.

I have a (huge!) bag of Punctuation scraps that I feel should go to a new home, and I think a scrap swap would be something good to start with?

So, I thought I'd just do my own! 

I always love hearing your thoughts, so please put your two cents in on your experiences with swaps!

Who's game? 

Leave a comment if you're interested, and we'll see where this shin-dig goes! 

Happy Quilting!

Popular Posts