Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Why I love to create

To experience moments like these.

My niece's birthday was this past Sunday, and she (I hope!) loved her quilt. 

Giving her the quilt was a very special moment for me, and I hope it will hold a special place in her heart for many years. 

Reminiscing about the day she was born makes me a little teary-eyed, but she is growing up to be an exceptionally bright, independent, strong, and beautiful young lady. 
I can't wait to see who she is years from now. 


What are your favorite memories with your family? This one will go down in the books as one of my favorite :).

Popular Posts