Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sneaky Peeky

Okay, firstly, I wanted to welcome any and all recent followers! And I also just wanted to throw out there that I've had almost 1,100 hits to my blog! Whhhaaatt!!! 

That's pretty cool :). 

Secondly, I wanted to show you guys a little itty-bitty sneaky peeky of this...



Oh man. 



It gives me gooseflesh just lookin' at it :).

I'm a little stumped on what thread to use :(. I thought...silver? Maybe? Who knows!

Now, a question for all you bloggers, readers, quilters, and lovely people of the world - 

How do you hang your wall-hangings???

This will be my (audible gasp) first wall-hanging, and I have no idea (another audible gasp) as to how to hang it!!! 

We've got a serious problem on our hands.

I'm kind-of a lazy bum when it comes to home decorating, so something that doesn't involve a drill would be preferred - hammer and nails, I can deal with. 

Suggestions? Pretty please? :)

On a totally un-related note, seeing all the pictures from Market has gotten me soo jealous that I didn't have the opportunity to go (small, glistening tear). Oh, well!

Happy Quilting!

Popular Posts