Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer

So, I thought I wouldn't loose any momentum when the summer months started. 

But, as the hot, sunny days come and go, I have found that there is simply too much to do around here!

For instance - 

We got an offer on our home and now it's under contract! That means we're going to have to start seriously looking for a new place. 

We'll also have to start packing soon, so the house will end up being in chaos. But that's nothing new ;-). 

Gardens need tending to, dogs need walking, mini vacations must be thrown in there somewhere, and just some good, quality time with my family is in order.

That being said, I'm sorry for not writing as much! I did get a few things done, and I reeeally want to show you, but there really is not enough daylight! 

That's how the summer is going to be, I think. Posts will be sporadic, unannounced, and unplanned.

One thing that won't change - The summer quilt-along that's going on right now! I'll continue posting the new block every Tuesday. 

In the meantime, watch for a review of the Lazy Angle ruler (a birthday present) and what I made with it! 

I'm hoping that will be up tomorrow...But then again, it's summer :).

Popular Posts