Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Add me as a friend on Facebook! You can also folow me on Twitter. If you have any questions on quilting, I can try to answer them for you, or you can check out my FAQ, or email me at skippitydodahquilts@yahoo.com

Happy Quilting!

About Me

My photo
I'm just a new wife who has an obsession with my sewing machine! In Oct. 2010, my mother and I created my first sewing project - Euro pillow shams. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on that had to do with sewing! Books, magazines, online tutorials. I experimented and found that I get so much enjoyment from making quilts, and that it's where I found my niche. I'm still a beginner, but I've learned so much in just 5 short months, that I want to share it with someone!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh. My. Gosh.

Yes. Strawberry Fields. In my possession. Our LQS doesn't have it (yet), but the Moda man came today, and I just happened to be standing there looking pretty...

And this charm pack was a-callin' my name :). 

I said to the Moda man, "Is that what I think it is?!"

Moda man said, "Well, little lady, what do you think this is?"

"Uhh, Strawberry Fields, obviously! Only the hottest stuff next to a bagel with cream cheese and jam!" 

So, for even knowing what it was, and being able to name so many of the new collections he showed us, I got to keep it!!!

I think I'll just look at it for awhile :). It's so awesome. I had a blast looking at all the new stuff from Bonnie and Camille, Sandy Gervais, Kansas Troubles, 3 Sisters, Sweetwater, BasicGrey, and so much more! 

In case you weren't aware, Moda is my absolute favorite fabric company. The Moda man even told me I should squirm myself into a job with the company (OMG!!!) because I 'knew' what I was talking about!! 

Oh man, I'm totally on Cloud 9 :).

I also got this so cute bag he brought from Market! It's home to my dishcloths I'm knitting.
(more on those later!)

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

Popular Posts